It’s a regular night in DC. Your friends have joined you for what would be a fun night at the Fairgrounds and the Bull Pin bar (longest outdoor bar in DC)... [insert scary music]... then you look closer at your friend... [insert even scarier music]... and she is a ZOMBIE! Ahhhhhhhhh!
Welcome to Halloween Zombie Fest at the Half Street Fairgrounds in DC. Join the Zombie Horde for...
- A Zombie dance party hosted by DJ Lil'e
- Classic Zombie films playing on a giantic outdoor screen
- Feature Films: Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland
- A Zombie scare zone where you have to escape with your life
- A Zombie factory where humans are turned into Zombies
- The Bull Pin - Longest outdoor bar in DC AND the longest bar to ever serve Zombies
- Awesome Food Trucks serving human food, not as good as brains... but it will do
- Drink Specials for Zombies (come dressed up!)
- Best Zombie Costume Contest
- Zombie Art!
Cash bar will be open for the entire event (DC’s largest outdoor bar!), and DC’s finest food trucks will also be on site.
Photo Credits to Melisa Ackermann (the group zombie photo of 3 friends) & Joshua Jensen (the female zombie with hand in mouth)
This event is a unique partnership between the Arlington Drafthouse
and Art Whino
, two of the most innovative and unique arts event producers in the DC area. Together we unite an innovative blend of an all-encompassing force in the art world (Art Whino) with an unrivaled visionary in entertainment (Arlington Drafthouse).
The show is at Fairgrounds, a large outdoor venue ideally located at Half & M Streets, SE, on the large block just north of Nationals Park and directly across the street from the Navy Yard Metro station entrance, Fairgrounds is part of the Capitol Riverfront, DC’s new mixed-use community and neighborhood on the water.
Fairgrounds is located at 1299 Half Street, SE Washington, DC 20003. Click the map below for directions.
View Larger Map
What time does the event start and end?
Doors will be open at 6pm.
Will tickets be available at the door?
Yes, tickets will be available at the door, if we are not sold out. Due to the high volume of sales/demand and a limited number of tickets, we strongly suggest you purchase your ticket before the show. If the event sells out before the day of, tickets will not be available at the door. You can purchase tickets online here.
Does the venue accept credit cards?
Yes, the venue accepts all major credit cards at the bar. If you prefer cash, please stop at an ATM before entering the venue. The majority of food trucks will also accept credit cards, but that is case by case.
Will there be alcohol available?
Yes. The venue is the largest bar in D.C. and is stocked with all of your favorite beers, wines, frozen drinks, and more.
Is this event all ages?
No. This event is strictly 21 and over. If you purchase a ticket and can not enter, a refund will not be given.
Will parking be available?
Yes, there will be some parking available as well as a good amount of public parking in the general vicinity of the venue. The venue is also conveniently located directly across from Navy Yard metro stop on the green line.
Can I take the metro?
Yes, the venue is also conveniently located directly across from Navy Yard metro stop on the green line.
What can I bring into the venue?
• No bottles, cans, or coolers.
• Only one empty or factory-sealed water bottle allowed per customer.
• No outside food or beverages.
• No baskets, professional cameras (with a removable lens), or recording devices.
• No laser pointers, weapons.
• Shoes must be worn.
• No pets.
• Everyone needs a ticket
• All performances are rain or shine.
• Schedule is subject to change without notice.
• All Bags subject to search
Is the event rain or shine?
Yes, the event will go on rain or shine, no refunds will be given.